[PD] cyclone 0.2beta1 wasn't showing up in deken for macOS + issues with other old versions

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:27:40 CEST 2021

So, cyclone 0.2beta1 wasn't showing up in deken for macOS, this is
something I've been aware of for years, but I only decided to do
something about it today.

So I uploaded a new build I did
https://puredata.info/Members/porres/software/cyclone/0.2beta1/

The other version that's still up there is in
https://puredata.info/Members/fjkraan/software/cyclone/0.2beta1/ I don't
know why this build and upload doesn't show for macOS, what's the issue,
but hey, maybe we keep it to, I don't know... just warning you people of
what's going on.

I also uploaded other older builds that were missing and want to do that
for other platforms as well (namely 0.1alpha57, 0.2beta2 and 0.2beta3), I
did this for macOS only but can do for othr platforms that are missing
(raspberry pi too maybe?).

The 0.1alpha56 version is what's actually named as extended.v00 and that
was part of Pd-Extended 0.43, 0.1alpha55 is the one that was part of
extended for most of its run and i'd like to upload that too eventually.
It'd be good to name them both as 'extended' and use their actual version
next to it (extended.0.1-alpha55 / extended.0.1-alpha56) - could we do that?

Yes dear IOhannes, I'm asking you :)

cheers