[PD] [cyclone/MouseState] not working with the Kiosk Plugin on Linux

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Jun 3 18:00:13 CEST 2021

Thanks, Alexandre!

I'll check out [else/button].

Is it working with Pd 0.49?

You had mentioned that some stuff in else is not working with the older Pd version.

I cannot update my Pd at the moment.

I might want to try the latest cyclone since my version is already 2 years old.

[MouseState] on it's own has been working for 10 years perfectly and stops working as soon as I activate the kisok mode.

If I disable kiosk it works again. Strange - I wonder what causes it.

Maybe the latest cyclone version has the issue fixed already.

Ingo