[PD] Re [cyclone/MouseState] not working with the Kiosk Plugin on Linux

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Fri Jun 4 15:16:50 CEST 2021

I finally used [iemguts/receivecanvas] because it turned out to be 100%
reliable - no matter how many devices I have connected.

The lastest cyclone update still didn't work for me.

I must have used an older version [MouseState] - the newer one is in small
letters [mousestate].

That doesn't make it work any better in my case with the kiosk plugin.

Alexandres [else/button] works also well but had the problem that I couldn't
find out how to lable it.

As soon as I put it behind another canvas for labeling it didn't work
anymore - switching on is fine but it didn't switch off anymore unless it's
on top.

Thanks all of you guys for helping out!

I appreciate it!

Ingo