[PD] Re [cyclone/MouseState] not working with the Kiosk Plugin on Linux

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 21:12:53 CEST 2021

Em sex., 4 de jun. de 2021 às 10:19, Ingo <ingo at miamiwave.com> escreveu:

> I finally used [iemguts/receivecanvas] because it turned out to be 100%
> reliable - no matter how many devices I have connected.

as opposed to else/canvas.mouse?

> The lastest cyclone update still didn't work for me.
>
> I must have used an older version [MouseState] - the newer one is in small
> letters [mousestate].
>
> That doesn't make it work any better in my case with the kiosk plugin.

"MouseState" still works though, and no, changing the letters had no effect
:) and I said it'd be unlikely it'd change.

> Alexandres [else/button] works also well but had the problem that I
> couldn't find out how to lable it.

Well, cause you can't. You can use [else/note] for that. I think it's a
better/easier approach.

> As soon as I put it behind another canvas for labeling it didn't work
> anymore - switching on is fine but it didn't switch off anymore unless it's
> on top.

hmmm, interesting, send me an issue please
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/