[PD] UDP server with Pd

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Jun 7 03:02:56 CEST 2021

IMO, those are just silly workarounds. When I send a packet from A to B,
I would expect to get a reply from B and not some random socket C.

What we actually need is a UDP networking object that can independently

1) listen for packets on a given port

2) send packets to any destination

There is no reason why we would need two seperate objects for this. A
UDP socket is perfectly capable of doing both at the same time.

Christof