[PD] Binaural w32?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:33:05 CEST 2021

Great, thanks. A first tryout seems to work with no issues (and sounds
better than the previous version which was highly filtered).

I see that the version in deken is for all OSs except Mac, is that
correct? Is a mac (64+32b) binary available, or it's already there, only
deken doesn't know about it?

Also to confirm: if for some reason the current earplug_data.txt file
isn't packed with earplug~, the default values within the object match
the ones in the txt file, correct?