[PD] Binaural w32?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jun 8 10:56:20 CEST 2021

On 6/7/21 20:03, João Pais wrote:
> if the only difference is the darwin file, would it be possible to send
> it here? (someone I know wanted to try it, but he can't learn how to
> install/try out externals)

wow. i thought it is much easier for people to install things via deken
than to manually download and extract (here comes the tricky part:) to
the proper directory.
obviously this is not always the case.

btw, the latest and greatest deken-plugin (available via deken) allows
you to download deken-packages or get the URL to download it via some
other tools, which should make it simple to manually distribute the
zip-file if deken doesn't work for you for whatever reasons. (obviously
this only works if there *is* a deken-package)

gmdsr
IOhannes