[PD] [PD-dev] Scheme-for-Pd, how to release beta versions, call for testers

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:00:44 CEST 2021

Thanks everyone. I've got it so that it should be buildable and you ought
to be able to run all the examples in the help file. I've put info about
status and so on in the readme file. I'd love to hear how people make out
building it and what should be different, either by email here or in the
github issues tracker.

https://github.com/iainctduncan/scheme-for-pd

thanks!
iain