[PD] [PD-dev] Scheme-for-Pd, how to release beta versions, call for testers

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 16:59:00 CEST 2021

thanks for the help! So looking at feedback so far it seems to me that I
should:

- remove the patchers dir and just put the help patcher in the same level
as s4pd.c
- do something with the pd builder about the scm directory

For the second, there will be multiple scm files the user needs (some
optional, but should be in a release). A few questions if people can
clarify:
- is it reasonable for these to still be in a scm directory? I could live
with them at top level if need be, there aren't too many. But it could grwo
- can anyone explain what should happen when someone installs a package re
that dir? does the declare -path stuff set up a directory to be
automatically added to the Pd file path?

thanks. I'll be able to look at this again later on today, but not for a
while. All the tips are much appreciated!
iain