[PD] [PD-dev] Scheme-for-Pd, how to release beta versions, call for testers

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 17:25:19 CEST 2021

Hi Peter, I will try to get it so that the scm files do the right thing
with declare path.

Regarding the below, what you're seeing there is a null return value being
printed to the console. I need to fix the logging controls, but what will
happen is that the log-nulls flag will allow one to mute '(), <unspecified>
and {gensym} return values, which clutter up the console when you might
still want return values of evaluated expressions showing.  That will all
be the help tab for that bit when I get it done, likely this weekend.

iain