[PD] Ability to access error messages from patch

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:42:03 CEST 2021

typos..  of course i meant [try soundfiler]...

but adding something

the second idea would be interesting because it would be fast to change a
patch, if you highlight the object that is throwing errors from the pd
console (or using find last error), if you want to catch these errors you
can just rename the object prepending "try" to it, instead of repatching,
what do you think?