[PD] develop testing branch was: Find last error

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 15 17:19:36 CEST 2021

hi all -

A counter-proposal; I want to get 0.52 out this summer.  Perhaps we should
prioritize which PRs to include in it and I'll just merge them into master.
Since it would be early int he cycle there would be plenty of time to work
out the kinks before finalizing the release.

I think these soundfile changes should be high on the list.  In general I feel
safest around patches that are localized to a small number of source files
and solve specific problems.

cheers
Miller