[PD] [PD-announce] [vstplugin~] v0.5.0 final release!
info at christofressi.com
Sat Jun 19 16:48:41 CEST 2021
I'm happy to announce the final release of [vstplugin~] v0.5.0 - a Pd
external to load VST plugins on Windows, macOS and Linux!
Binaries are available on Deken or can be downloaded here:
If possible, please report any issues at
Big thanks to all my beta testers!
Here are the major new features:
* support for multiple input/output busses (VST3 only)
* [offline( method for better offline processing support
* Linux: allow to run 32-bit and 64-bit Windows plugins (via Wine)
* improve UI handling on all platforms
* [size( method to resize plugin UI (if supported)
* Linux: fix VST3 editor
* fix some race conditions (= better stability)
* fix broken transport methods for multi-threading
* fix bugs in VST3 preset reading/writing
* new '-x' (= exlude path) and '-t' (= timeout) flags for [search( method
See the release page for the full change log.
Pd-announce mailing list
Pd-announce at lists.iem.at
More information about the Pd-list