[PD] [PD-announce] OFFTOPIC: Audacity

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Jul 5 15:42:02 CEST 2021

true words!

> Interestingly, the first reference in this discussion is to
> github.com. That site is itself a trap that will one day stop
> tolerating dissent, surely you all realise that?
Actually, there has been quite some controversy recently about GitHub's
CoPilot project:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=27676939

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=27710287

(I don't necessarily agree with all the criticism, but it definitely is
an interesting case study.)

> for example, to make
> it impossible for a rogue team member to sell a project's trademark
I think Miller should register the "Pd" trademark before it's too late :-D

Christof