[PD] sad news: RIP Martin Peach

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 04:51:47 CEST 2021

Sorry to bring this bad news and unfortunately I don't have much
information. Derek Holzer posted on the facebook group the following "I
just heard from one of his former students that Martin Peach has passed
away. Rest In Power" and that is all I know.

In homage to him and his contribution to the community, I felt the need to
make this announcement here, even though I did not know him or exchanged
information with him directly.

Erin Gee, on the facebook group says "I loved him very much. He taught me
everything I know about electronics. I feel the world is a little emptier
knowing Martin is not with us anymore. Martin loved comets and outer space
phenomena. The news of the new extremely large comet in recent days makes
me think it is the cosmic resonance of his passing."