[PD] Pd files on Linux: MIME type and (document) icons

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Aug 4 14:58:14 CEST 2021

On 16.07.21 01:21, Miller Puckette wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> This appears to be a PR to https://github.com/pure-data/pd-icon - but htere
> seems to be confusion as to whether this should be part of pure data itself.
> I think it wound be fine to have it in pure data - but I don't know if I should
> just grab the files and stick them in pure-data or if that would cause trouble
> somehow.

I don't see how this would cause trouble.
To make it easier I've made a pull request to puredata:
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1364
However, I could not figure out how the syntax for the pd makefile needs
to be, so the commands listed in the pull request must be added to it
somehow.

m.