[PD] MobMuPlat multitouch and preset saving

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 02:38:22 CEST 2021

Hi

1) The multitouch widget sends out 4 different streams of data, each sorted
a different way, for different desired usage. In your case, if you listen
on "touchesByVox", the first element is the voice number, so a [route 1 2 3
4 5] should separate it into a stream per voice. Is that what you get?
(it's been a while since I looked at it)

2) There is not a single official format for saving, but you can read and
write text files to/from disk with the vanilla objects, and come up with
your own state-saving pattern. Rather than come up with a universal format,
I assumed every user would have their own custom needs and would prefer
their own mechanism.