[PD] Linking with mingw on linux for msw

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Wed Aug 11 14:02:38 CEST 2021

Hi,

 I'm getting errors when linking a custom external in mingw in a cross
compile environment on linux. I'm getting a bunch of

undefined reference to `__imp__post' and similar, all referencing pd's
builtin functions.

Adding "pd.lib" and "pd.dll" (extracted from the windows installation
zip from Miller's site) to the ld command doesn't work (they don't
seem to contain the required code). In this YouTube video of 2016
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hByIk-xXXw) a file called pd.a is
mentioned which I can't find in the zip file.

Does anyone know what to do or where I can find it?

--
Orm