[PD] MobMuPlat multitouch and preset saving

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 11:01:17 CEST 2021

(slightly hijacking the thread because of love for mobmuplat)

while i am very grateful, that mobmuplat just keeps working on the newest iOS, i keep wondering if the recent developments in pd, which made it into libpd wouldn´t warrant a new release?
thinking specifically of the text suite of objects, but maybe also things like [savestate], [pdcontrol], [slop~].
plus using multiple audio I/O configurations for me always are a bit hit or miss.