[PD] external libraries for Raspberry Pi - how to compile?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sat Sep 11 10:30:03 CEST 2021

Hi everybody!

I was trying to use a Raspberry Pi for a change.

I'm using the current Raspberry Pi OS (2021-05-07-raspios-buster-armhf).

(So far I had been running my stuff on a UDOO Advanced plus board which runs
on a Celeron CPU.

Before that I used a AMD board - all 32-bit - i386-32.)

However, I'm using a total of 22 external libraries - only 5 of them seem to
be available for the RPi on Deken.

(I already got the latest Deken version . . . )

A lot of these libraries are still coming from PdExtended and are maybe 10
years old or even older - like e.g. [toxy/tot].

This means that there is no way that I'm getting close to run this rather
complex patch at all without most of these libraries.

So I have two questions:

1) where can I find detailed instructions about compiling external libraries
to work on the RPi ?

    (I'm more of a music person than a programmer . . . )

2) what is the best place for finding the source codes of these (partially
rather old) libraries ?

Thanks!

Ingo