[PD] external libraries for Raspberry Pi - how to compile?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Sep 12 11:03:43 CEST 2021

OK,

I have downloaded the iemlib from Deken.

The iemlib from Deken (iemlib[v1.22] (Linux-armv7-32).dek is in one single
folder called "iemlib".
The file "iemlib.pd_linux" is inside of the folder.

I have tried these options:

[declare -lib iemlib]
[declare -lib iemlib -path iemlib]
[declare -lib iemlib -path /usr/lib/puredata/extra/iemlib]

[declare -path iemlib]
[declare -path /usr/lib/puredata/extra/iemlib]

Still none of the objects create.
What would be the correct way to declare the library?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!
Ingo

Pi...