[PD] Working with Memory-Mapped File or Ramdisk

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 13:11:52 CEST 2021

a couple of loose thoughts, I don't know anything about pi:

- you mean that using [netsend] / [netreceive] is too slow compared to
writing/reading to ramdisk?

- would it be better to centralize the patch+instances using pd~? (I
imagine [clone] uses the same thread)

- if these are single values, send them through virtual midi or audio
channels?