[PD] Can't launch DeepLearningWithAudio patches

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 14:23:39 CEST 2021

hi yann,

for hypothesis 1 + 3 i am out of my depth (don´t have an M1)

for testing 2 you could maybe use romans  [command] utility, which he posted yesterday. its up on deken.
send it an "exec python3 -v” and watch it print via the right outlet
on may machine that prints a lot of info to pd´s console and i´d take it as an indication that communication is not blocked.

i´d wager your problem is either 1 or/and 3, for which i have no clue unfortunately :-(

best
hans