[PD] Can't launch DeepLearningWithAudio patches

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:41:10 CEST 2021

thanks for the clarification, johannes.
since the “deep learning with audio” examples do require to activate a magenta environment via terminal prior to launching pd and the py external, i was under the impression, that there is some communication taking place between that environment and pd.
but admittedly, i have a poor understanding of whats going on behind the scenes.

best
hans