[PD] list of Pd forks?

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 04:50:26 CEST 2021

i don't know if this may be considered a fork, but i remember mpd~ which
let you create patches directly on android devices. It is very old and
doesn't exist on play store anymore, but since you could start a patch
directly on the phone, this could be considered a flavor of pd?

(i think it is different from mobmuplat, pdparty and etc where you just run
a patch, mpd~ could create and edit patches, but with its limitations, of
course)

googling it, i found this:
https://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/8521/mpd-a-pure-data-gui-for-mobile-devices