[PD] Fwd: random routing of 8 audio-streams to 8 outputs

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:10:56 CEST 2021

This could be a way of doing it in Vanilla using [random] and some
features of the [text] object - if I understood correctly what you are
tying to do :-)

(in this example the audio sources aren't [readsf~] but just some random
'different enough' sources - in your case you should replace each of the
sources with the specific [readsf~] you need to route)

Hope this helps.

Lorenzo