[PD] pure-data.info

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 18:27:18 CEST 2021

Hi folks, wondering if we can talk about pure-data.info. It's a real mess
of brutally outdated pages mixed in with really helpful pages. What is the
policy for become an editor? Is there anyone in charge of the site? I feel
like a not-minor obstacle to people becoming more involved in Pd is wading
through all the out of date pages trying to find the goods.

At any rate, I'm about to tackle building s4pd for windows, so I could
capture what I go through to update that area if it's helpful.

thanks for listening
iain