[PD] Pd without internationalization?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Oct 11 18:23:18 CEST 2021

Am 11. Oktober 2021 16:31:47 MESZ schrieb "Peter P." <peterparker at fastmail.com>:
>Hi,
>
>can I just remove all .msg translation files from Pd's po/ folder and
>to have it only use english on both OS X and Windows?

Yes. (or just remove the entire po/ folder)

Btw, on Debian you can just not-install (or uninstall) the puredata-gui-I10n package.

I was thinking about adding a GUI-preference that would allow you to disable i10n and/or pick another language.

It's not high on my priority list though, and I (think I) never came around actually implementing it...

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes