[PD] Pd without internationalization?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:27:20 CEST 2021

Yes, it's on my list (and IOhannes' as well). It would most likely be something that you change, then have to restart Pd, but that would still be better than editing the distribution or run scripts. I would imagine the setting would be "system locale", then choosing for the list of languages available to force one.

> On Oct 13, 2021, at 12:00 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:00:57 +0200
> From: "Peter P." <peterparker at fastmail.com <mailto:peterparker at fastmail.com>>
> To: pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>
> Subject: Re: [PD] Pd without internationalization?
>
> * Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com <mailto:danomatika at gmail.com>> [2021-10-12 11:54]:
> [...]
>> Quicker, but perhaps a worse user experience, especially when they update.
> Good point! But still it would require distributing the script everytime
> Pd is newly installed on a computer. Thanks for your detailed
> description on how to do it. I think the best thing would be a
> preference setting, as IOhannes pointed out.
>
> cheers, P

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>