[PD] How to select portions of list in list boxes with the new pd 0.52 test 1?

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 23:06:58 CEST 2021

Hello list, i'm on ubuntu 20.04.3, just compiled the pd 0.52-0test1

on the help file of the new list box, i read:

Double-clicking activates a text editor, so that you can select portions of
the contents and/or cut/copy/paste values.

sorry if this is simple, but, I couldn't try the "select portions of the
contents".

when i try to select with the mouse the boxes ignores me (list box start to
change the numbers, and symbol boxes just go outside of the "editor")

what am i missing? how to do this selection?

trying to select only with the keyboard, using shift and arrow keys also
doesn't work... but i don't know if they were supposed to work...