[PD] Gem on dgpu

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Fri Oct 29 01:14:41 CEST 2021

Both of you are right (or wrong :-). all the the "pix_" objects run on
the CPU, but the openGL objects ([color], [scale], [rotate], etc.) run
on the GPU.

Coming back to Samuel's question, I think Windows automatically sets the
dedicated graphics card as the default, but you can have a look at the
Nvidia settings to double check:
https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/

Christof