[PD] Pd-0.52-0 macOS universal build (prerelease)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:25:16 CET 2021

Here is a universal build linked to the current JACK 1.9.19 release:

Pd-0.52-0-universal-jack.zip <http://docs.danomatika.com/pdbuilds/0.52/Pd-0.52-0-universal-jack.zip>

This is *not* the older weak jack linking for JackOSX (dead) and the app is only signed, not notarized, so the usual "right-click, open" dance applies.

I am fighting the notarization process, otherwise I'd have a nicely notarized app with my dev account which doesn't complain on first run.

> On Nov 10, 2021, at 12:00 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:

> cool and thanks.
>
> mfgasdr
> IOhannes
>
> PS: so now we would want a build that also includes JACK :-)

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>