[PD] GUI freezes on windows?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 19:28:47 CET 2021

On 11/12/2021 12:33 PM, Peter P. wrote:

> Do you think we should try that test version?

I would say skip testing 0.52-0test1 on Windows. The overhaul of the
audio engine will hopefully be Ok on "test2" for Windows.

But if "the tester" can live with a fragile "Audio back-end" just go
ahead. The majority of the new stuff to test is unrelated to audio.

The known bug on "test1" for Windows is that you can't accurately set
"block size" and "delay" in audio prefs.

going back to your original question:

> the patch can still
> be saved but no longer interacted with graphically using mouse and
> keyboard. Is such a behavior known?
She should carefully check the patch.

Can a patch that triggers the freeze be submitted?