[PD] GUI freezes on windows?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:51:20 CET 2021

Sorry it was a fast and bad answer.

There's a math that puts together: delay * samplerate / blocksize. :

     int nbufs = sys_schedadvance * as.a_srate / (blksize *1000000.);

Here "nbuf" gets a negative value (due to integer overflow) for delay 80
blocksize 64. Of course its noticeable because it sounds horrible or "no
sound" iirc.

It works fine if:

     int nbufs = (double)sys_schedadvance / 1000000. * as.a_srate / blksize;

I can't remember exactly but a delay of 80 is 80000 in sys_schedadvance
iirc.