[PD] pdmax - broken pipe in macos?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:07:23 CET 2021

@Christof,

I think Joao is needing the *macOS* pdmax.

@Joao,

Everything that Christof said applies if you follow the macOS part:

https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/INSTALL.txt

you just need to install xcode with this command on a terminal:

     xcode-select --install

macOS debugger is included and its called (and invoked with) "lldb".

I used it one or two times only. I'm not a mac user.