[PD] Hide backslash escapes in symbol atoms

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 21:34:28 CET 2021

seems the behaviour of list box is a bit weird... if I type "hey, wassup?",
print gives me "list hey , wassup?". That is, the unescaped ',' character
comes out as one of three elements and unescaped. That doesn't seem like a
legal character, and it did blow up Pd when using my [else/display]
abstraction.

It is different than having a message with "list hey \, wassup?", which
gets printed as such on the terminal window.

what do you people make of it?

cheers