[PD] mickfuzz's Pure Data FLOSS Manual, a message on behalf of Pd's community

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:19:30 CET 2021

Em seg., 22 de nov. de 2021 às 12:22, Matthew Houston <
matthewshouston at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Alexandre--I'm happy to put all this into an issue on the github, or
> add it on to an existing one, if you think that would help.

I think this is still to vague for a github issue, but you can go ahead ;)
let us just "try" to be more objective over there, and issues can get
reissued so it's not a big deal to close one and start a new one from where
the discussion led us to. It'd be nice to have more parallel discussions on
this list as well.

cheers