[PD] mickfuzz's Pure Data FLOSS Manual, a message on behalf of Pd's community

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:05:47 CET 2021

Em seg., 22 de nov. de 2021 às 15:28, ub <ub at xdv.org> escreveu:

> but it does not usually come up in search results

yeah, you're right, but I don't know how to improve search engines, they
may prefer to refer to old, outdated and dead links.

But anyway, the manual is there and it also comes with the software!!!
People should easily find it in the software menu itself without the need
of an internet connection. But it is also online, and as far as searching
for pd related stuff goes, puredata.info comes on all the time. It is the
first result that I get, by the way if I search for "pure data manual" on
google.

See what you get https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=%22pure+data+manual%22

I guess we can use put more up to date information and resources in
puredata.info as it is the central community page and comes around first.

cheers