[PD] mickfuzz's Pure Data FLOSS Manual, a message on behalf of Pd's community

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:34:39 CET 2021

Em seg., 22 de nov. de 2021 às 16:05, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> See what you get https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=%22pure+data+manual%22

funny, if I search it myself, I get puredata.info, if I click on the above
link I get FLOSS Manuals first... the archived one (not the one I'm getting
access to right now), which is
https://archive.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/_booki/pure-data/pure-data.pdf

And second I get  puredata.info => https://puredata.info/docs/manuals which
points first of to the official Miller's Manual...

And third I get the link to writefloss that gives us an error...

I don't know what to do with the archived floss manuals thing. I'll see if
I can get it deleted, and then we have the new FLOSS Manual one that I'm
getting access to and want to rename to 'Pd-extended' to avoid confusion.
But it's funny how this new one doesn't show up...

cheers