[PD] Scheme for Pd 0.1 binaries up for win and mac

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 14:15:21 CET 2021

@Windows testers:

I had already written to Iain but in the mean time:

- place all files in a "s4pd" folder. (in the zip package the files are
not contained in any folder).

- "s4pd-help.pd" seems was last edited with a dual monitor.

     Open "s4pd-help.pd" in a plain text editor and change all
occurrences of

     "#N canvas $n $n ..."

     "#N canvas 265 42 ..."

- Or wait until a new updated package.