[PD] Pd 0.52 test 2 is out

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Nov 23 21:28:24 CET 2021

> it's the addition of "$0" for messages, seems like there's something
> still "wrong" with it?
Personally, I think it would simplify so many patches and I would really
like to see this happening.

This has been discussed at length in the mailing lists several times and
it seems some people have a problem with it on a conceptual level (which
I never quite understood). But on a practical level it seems like such a
non-brainer... Dunno...

---

Anyway, I think a test release is the probably the wrong time to add
features. We should rather focus on fixing the remaining regressions.

Let's hope for Pd 0.53 :-)

Christof

PS: there is also https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/627 which
has been sitting idle for over 2 years now and I don't really know
why... seems like a perfectly cromulent feature to me :-)