[PD] pd double precision

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Fri Nov 26 14:47:39 CET 2021

@Lucarda Thanks for the link!

There is some more discussion in the linked issue:
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/900

@porres As you can see, there are practical problems which need to be
solved before making it official.

Anyway, I think it's a good idea to start discussing this again *after*
Pd 0.52 has been released as there are still enough issues that need our
attention :-)

Christof