[PD] documenting messages to/from Pd and dynamic patching

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 20:59:37 CET 2021

I could just send the main Patch, but it just works best if you have all of
the current state of the reference folder and also check other changes I'm
proposing in this PR, so see attachment of the whole thing.

I got a rather broken keyboard, so I must be generating more typos than
usual. Will need to revise it!

note that [Pd-messages] gets called in the help files of [send-receive],
'message boxes' and [namecanvas], all of them have been rewritten as well.

cheers