[PD] documenting messages to/from Pd and dynamic patching

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 21:32:22 CET 2021

> In particular, please don't include any GUI dialog messages

which are they all?

anyway, I felt I was crossing a line, hence I'm waving here to the judges
:)

For instance, [namecanvas] did include a 'msg' message to canvas. I count
that as a modest dynamic patch documentation.

Also, many of us use and abuse these for ages now... what if the
documentation also gives us a "heads up", some "warning" that this is
unstable and should be used assuming risks? This would be better than just
having people check for this kind of documentation in Pd-extended or
something and worse stuff.

But I see this might needs lots of debates, and as soon as I have more
input I can revise and move this to a github discussion and a parallel PR.

thanks