[PD] documenting messages to/from Pd and dynamic patching

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 17:34:49 CET 2021

You know, data structures explicitly use messages to subpatches, like
'clear' and 'read/write'. So at least these are official. And the
namecanvas help file had the example to make the patch create messages and
we can agree this is pretty stable and used in patches. Also, 'connect'
messages are used in patches and the syntax won't likely change (so won't
'disconnect').

So this leaves us me touching a dark corner apparently only when talking
about 'coords' and I guess I can have a warning about it. And we change and
document your PR when it gets in. I can also refer to iemguts for more
stable and further wizardry.