[PD] Pd 0.52 test 2 is out

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:57:53 CET 2021

Em dom., 28 de nov. de 2021 às 04:27, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> Am 28. November 2021 05:59:55 MEZ schrieb Alexandre Torres Porres <
> porres at gmail.com>:
> >testing 0.52, I realize deken hides all but the latest release, and they
> >all show when  uncheck "hide foreign architecture".
> >
> >looks like a bug, right?
>
> No.
> Looks like intended behaviour.
>
> Or did you uncheck the "Only show the newest version of a library (treats
> other versions like foreign architectures)" checkbox and it still hides the
> newest version?

The newest version wasn't hidden. It was the only one that was shown.
Hence, it treats ALL previous versions as foreign architectures. And you're
right, there's no "*Only show the newest version of a library (treats other
versions like foreign architectures)*" checkbox, so I consider this a bug.
Again, besides the latest version, all the others show up when I uncheck
uncheck "hide foreign architecture", and they don't show up highlighted,
they are listed as if they were in fact foreign.

It took me some time to realize what was going on. I only saw one version
of ELSE (beta44) and Cyclone (0.5-6), then I took the opportunity to
release new versions (ELSE beta 45 / Cyclone 0.6.0) that were ready and
just waiting for 0.52 final. Deken now only shows the newest ones and hides
the others that were the only ones it was showing before.

Well, this really looks like unintended behaviour.

cheers