[PD] Pd 0.52 test 2 is out

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 15:59:01 CET 2021

> Am 28. November 2021 14:57:53 MEZ schrieb Alexandre Torres Porres <
> porres at gmail.com>:
>  And you're right, there's no "*Only show the newest version of a library
> (treats other versions like foreign architectures)*" checkbox

Hey, I thought you were being ironic telling me about a new box that
doesn't exist, and now I see in fact there is a new box that says "*Only
show the newest version of a library (treats other versions like foreign
architectures)*"... and yeah, it is checked by default. I think this kind
of unwarned change can be really confusing, see my case here :) it's a cool
option, but maybe not checked by default?

> Could you post a screenshot of the drken settings?

Here it is anyway, and, by the way, I also notice something else funny. It
keeps force checking the "User-defined-platform" selection with that weird
thing. I changed to "default", but when I restart Pd, there it is again.
Bug found?

[image: Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 11.50.39.png]