[PD] Pd 0.52 test 2 is out

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sun Nov 28 16:05:50 CET 2021

> I think this kind of unwarned change can be really confusing, see my
> case here :) it's a cool option, but maybe not checked by default?
I also think that the option should be off by default. For example,
let's say there is a stable "vstplugin~-0.5.2" package on Deken. Now, if
I upload "vstplugin~-0.6-test" Deken would only show that and would hide
the stable release...

Or should we rather stop uploading test releases to Deken?

Christof