[PD] Pd 0.52 test 2 is out

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 16:37:29 CET 2021

I'm all up for discussing how we can change things to achieve a goal.

First we had them all showing and then we chose to hid foreign
architectures, right?

Back then, the idea was to highlight the native ones, this still happens
when we decide to show them, foreign architecctures are greyed out.

What I also think it's confusing now is that if you decide to show foreign
architectures and have that other checbox o by default, you get native
options that are greyed out. It's hard to differentiate the native ones
from the foreign. It's confusing.

My idea: we create a new standard for highlighting the first option. This
can be shown in bold, and perhaps a different color (blue is nice, it's
what links usually are colored like).

We change the behaviour of that box, and tell it to hide others that are
not the latest (unchecked by default). This is not "treated" as foreign.
Which means, if we have it marked and choose to show foreign, only the
latest version of the foreign releases are shown.

I guess this makes sense from a design point of view.

cheers

But treating in the same was as foreign architecture (hiding it) doesn't
seem clever

If the idea is to highlight the