[PD] 0.52.0test2: window jitter on (Mac OS)

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sun Dec 5 18:10:04 CET 2021

Hi Iohannes,

What I called “visual flutter” does indeed sound like the github issue you referenced – it is the scrollbars that are flashing when one transitions from floating over an object to not floating over it.

I’ve never compiled Pd before, but maybe this is an opportunity to learn. If I can figure it out, I’ll do it and report.

Best,

Phil